By using bizporto.com, User hereby warrants and agrees to provide bizporto.com with true, accurate, current and complete information to be displayed on this Site and maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
User hereby grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and royalty-free, sub-licensable license to bizporto.com, to display, use and reuse all information.
User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that it has obtained all necessary third party copyright or trademark licenses and permissions and shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information it posts on the Site or provides to bizporto.com or authorizes bizporto.com to display, or the products represented thereby, do not violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, or is posted with the permission of the owners of such rights.
- Using the Site in violation of local, national, or international laws.
- Violating any ordinance or regulation including without limitation, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition or false advertising.
- Posting, uploading, emailing or transmitting any buying/selling leads, information, data, text, files, links, chat, communication, or any other materials.
or any content that are unlawful, harmful, illegal, threatening, abusive, intruding another's privacy, slanderous, vulgar, racist, embarrassing or otherwise
objectionable to any other person or entity as determined by bizporto.com in its sole discretion.
- Collecting or storing personally identifying information about other users for unlawful or unauthorized purposes.
- Being obscene or containing any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promoting sexually explicit materials .
- Being harmful to minors.
- Impersonating any person or providing false information on your registration form.
- Posting or transmitting any unsanctioned advertising, promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters or any unsolicited mass distribution of email.
- Posting or transmitting any data or material which contains computer viruses, corrupted files or any other similar destructive software and codes
that may damage or have the effect of interfering with or intercepting any software or hardware system, data or personal information .
- Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights, copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other rights of others .
- Acting in any other manner, which in bizporto.com, in its sole discretion finds unacceptable.
User acknowledges and agrees that bizporto.com shall have the right (but not the obligation), in its sole discretion,to refuse to publish, remove, or block access to any content that is available via the features, products and services provided by this Site, at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, with or without notice.
You acknowledge and agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by or obtained through the use of this Site's features, products and services.
User acknowledges and agrees that the technical processing and transmission of User's content may involve transmissions over various networks and/or may involve changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of such networks or devices.
bizporto.com reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or wrongdoing.
bizporto.com may disclose the User's identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party, or as a result of a legal action
bizporto.com shall not be liable for damages or results thereof and User agrees not to bring any action or claim against bizporto.com for such disclosure.
bizporto.com also has the right (but not the obligation) to suspend or terminate any user account for any feature, product or service because of user inactivity for a certain period of time.
This period is 90 days. bizporto.com has the right to change duration of mentioned time period, with or without prior notice, by updating this posting.